This is the best hosting in Italy that I have ever tried. They are really helpful and give you everything you need.
Very happy to using their plans
I have a well-settled online business of crockeries. For that business I have a shared hosting plan with Chemicloud. Until then I haven’t got any issu...
e with their service. Currently, I am launching my new website home decore for that I got Domainracer ‘s shared hosting.
First, I was scared but now I am very satisfied with their initial startup support and all.
The price is low and the quality of the services reflect that. A response of the support team is usually fast. However when there is more technical co...
mplicated issue at hand (more than stop/start server), a solution can take look, or is ignored. Here are my annoyances, to warn other people. I have communicated these to SeFlow as feedback and asked my remaining credit back. They refused in which I gave them a last chance to do this, or I would post this feedback online. So here it is. :)
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server was turned off unexpectedly. When I reported this, the answer was more or less: "this service is not great, you should take the more expensive one".
- Several times I have encountered that the CloudFlow virtual server did not start after a shutdown. I had to open a ticket to request help for repair and start the server.
- I have had issues with the billing of this virtual server, where the changes of resources (CPU, RAM) did not reflect the hourly rate. Although this got fixed, it took a lot of time and wasted effort from my side.
- I recently (March 2021) encountered a failure that the virtual server did not run. It was related to the fire at OVH. But there was no communication until I opened a support ticket. After that the communication appeared, which was very lean and more or less blaming OVH. There was no decent recovery plan or any real announcement/advice what to do next. The server is still offline and cannot be started. I cannot even destroy it.
- The support team puts the blame several times at the software or services of their partners. It is the other one; not them.... Strange, I thought I had a contract with SeFlow and not with their partners. ;-)
- The company does not do refund: "There is no refund policy". Charming, while so many problems.
If you chose to use SeFlow, which I advice against, add the minimum of credit, since you won't get anything back. Even if their services are under performing.
Bad attitude when they know I m migrating server due to technical issues
I used it for 2 years and as a Senior Developer, I would not recommend this to anyone. They miss interpreted the word grace period once they came to k...
now I m not going to continue first they asked to pay for the grace period and then suspended the account 10 hours before ending the grace period and insisted to buy for one more month to recover the data if required.
I have used many hosting services including aws, godaddy, BlueHost, hostgator, Contabo, OVS, etc for different clients in my entire professional career but chemcloud is very opportunist.
also, their technical staff is so much incompetent that often they refuse to install some packages or install them in a way that is not useful and generates issues.
Personally, I would not recommend it to any of my clients.
HostAdvice.com tilbyr profesjonelle vurderinger på web-hosting, helt uavhengig fra alle virksomheter. Våre gjennomganger er objektive, ærlige og benytter de samme evalueringsstandardene på alle vi omtaler.Selv om noe økonomisk kompensasjon mottas fra noen av selskapene oppført på dette nettstedet, har kompensasjonen på tjenester og produkter ingen innflytelse på retningen eller konklusjonen på våre vurderinger. Kompensasjonen har heller ikke innflytelse på vår rangering av visse hostingselskaper.Denne kompensasjonen dekker kostnadene ved kjøp av konto, kostnader ved testing og godtgjørelse utbetalt til anmeldere.